Juvenile Hearing Board
Join the Juvenile Hearing Board!
Do you have a passion for supporting juvenile diversion from the criminal justice system? We are seeking dedicated individuals to join the City of Providence’s Juvenile Hearing Board.
As a board member, you will play a vital role in shaping the lives of juveniles and promoting rehabilitation.
Responsibilities of board members include:
- Attend board meetings to review cases
- Collaborate on resolutions and support services
- Conduct thorough case reviews and interviews
- Ensure fairness and confidentiality
- Promote community awareness
- Serve as a positive role model
- Work collaboratively with the Providence Police Department
- Commitment to juvenile diversion from the criminal justice system
- Youth advocacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or experience in related fields preferred
- Availability to attend meetings
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Carla Cuellar, Juvenile Hearing Board Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Background checks and interviews are required.