Re-Opening Rhode Island
As of December 21, the State of Rhode Island has released new guidance regarding social and commercial restrictions. To learn how to protect your household and safely run your business, click here.
For small businesses looking for assistance with identifying the resources available to you, call Rhode Island Commerce’s Small Business helpline at 401-521-HELP
Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH)
State-Run Vaccine Site Registration
City of Providence Mayor's Office
Mayors Executive Orders
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE & RESOURCES
- Everyone must wear face masks when at work or out in public until further notice. Learn more about masks here: Face Masks
- If you are feeling anxious, depressed, or overwhelmed you can access services for adults and children where you will be matched with mental health professionals. Adults can call BHLink at 414-Link and for children, you can call KidsLink at 855-543-5465. If you are experiencing violence in the home or other mental health struggles here is a great resource provided by the RI Department of Health: In English En Español
- If you are sick at all – headache, runny nose, cough, fever or other symptoms you must stay home from work.
- If you are in quarantine the state has set up a program for food service, you can go to RIDelivers.com or call 211 to access this service.
- Keep a daily log of where you have been and who you came in contact with to help in mitigation and contact tracing if you become infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- The Red Cross has launched the Virtual Family Assistance Center. This program will provide help to families who have lost a family member due to COVID-19, this includes counseling services, legal resources, funeral information and more.
- Wondering when you can get vaccinated? Learn more here: WPRI
- Read this update on vaccinations from the Rhode Island Office of Health Aging: OHA_RIDOH Vaccine Flyer January 29 (003)