Re-Opening Rhode Island
For small businesses looking for assistance with identifying the resources available to you, call Rhode Island Commerce’s Small Business helpline at 401-521-HELP
Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH)
State-Run Vaccine Site Registration
City of Providence Mayor's Office
Mayors Executive Orders
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE & RESOURCES
- Everyone must wear face masks when at work or out in public until further notice. Learn more about masks here: Face Masks
- If you are feeling anxious, depressed, or overwhelmed you can access services for adults and children where you will be matched with mental health professionals. Adults can call BHLink at 414-Link and for children, you can call KidsLink at 855-543-5465. If you are experiencing violence in the home or other mental health struggles here is a great resource provided by the RI Department of Health: In English En Español
- If you are sick at all – headache, runny nose, cough, fever or other symptoms you must stay home from work.
- If you are in quarantine the state has set up a program for food service, you can go to RIDelivers.com or call 211 to access this service.
- Keep a daily log of where you have been and who you came in contact with to help in mitigation and contact tracing if you become infected with the COVID-19 virus.
- The Red Cross has launched the Virtual Family Assistance Center. This program will provide help to families who have lost a family member due to COVID-19, this includes counseling services, legal resources, funeral information and more.
- Wondering when you can get vaccinated? Learn more here: WPRI
- Read this update on vaccinations from the Rhode Island Office of Health Aging: OHA_RIDOH Vaccine Flyer January 29 (003)